New or used? Buying or leasing?
Unable to decide what to
Can't resolve the compromises?
Here's what we offer:
- If you are uncertain as to which vehicle you should get, we will guide you through a logical
step-by-step process to help you decide.
- Once there, we will counsel you on whether it makes more sense to buy new,
or late model used.
- Often it makes more sense to lease rather than buy. We will offer you
sound advice as to which way to proceed.
- If you do not completely understand the leasing process, we
will explain in layman's terms exactly how it works.
- Using our consulting service in no way obligates you to use our search
service. However, if you do, our consulting fee is accepted in lieu of a
retainer, and counts toward our finding fee.
- Whatever conclusion you reach as to your next vehicle, we will direct you
to the best source for obtaining that vehicle.
We charge a flat consulting fee of $350 for which we will devote up to seven
hours of our time. If you decide to use our finding service, the fee is accepted
in lieu of the retainer, and counts toward our finder's fee. The consulting fee
is not refundable, even if you use our finding service, and we are not
successful in our search. Please see our
Consulting Agreement for further details.
Fax: . . .415-499-8249
To Consulting Agreement
To A.M.M. Homepage
Copyright © 2014 A.M.M. Services®